- Preliminary planning phase, implementation of the project.
- Development of the concept, feasibility studies.
- Preparation of the building permit application process, presentation to local planning boards and local permit granting authorities.
- Environmental permit application.
- Representation of the investor.
- Building site management, documentation of the project.
- Quality assurance.
- Cost control and project scheduling.
- Concept design, building permit plans, project execution planning.
- Preliminary quantity surveying in cooperation with all design-engineers.
- Tendering, letters of inquiry (request for quotation), commissioning of the construction works.
- Supervision of a construction site, check of quantity surveying, cost control.
- Verification of as-built documentation.
- Application for a certificate of occupancy.
Construction site management
Fill key positions of the project according to Polish construction law:
- Site Head Manager (Kierownik Budowy)
- Construction Works Managers (branżowi Kierownicy Robót)
- Construction Inspectors (Inspektorzy Nadzoru)
- Construction Safety Managers (specjaliści BHP)